THE CHRISTMAS TAG

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

source 

As it's Christmas Eve I thoguht it was only right to do a Christmas tag. I found this one on make up savvy and it is created by Milk bubble tea. I thought the questions were really good on this tag and gets you in the festive mood.

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I love all the classic Christmas films like home alone, nativity  I prefer the first, all of the santa clause films, love actually and loads more. 
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We open all our presents on Christmas morning before we have breakfast. We also sometimes open one present on Christmas Eve as we are all quite impatient. 
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I don't think I have a stand out Christmas memory but I do remember my little brother always running into my room very early.
4. Favourite festive food?
This has got to be the hardest question, there is so much I love to eat at Christmas including terrys Chocolate orange, roast beef, yorkshire puddings, selection box. There's just too much to pick one.
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I can't actually think of many of  my Christmas gifts from when I was younger but I do remember getting a big make-up set that I loved. But a recent one would be the Ipad that I bought myself last year. 
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I love the yankee candle Christmas scents they always get better each year and make the house feel so festive. 
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We don't have any traditions really other than buying new pyjamas and watching all the Christmas TV including eastenders (who killed lucy is the question)  and corrie obviously.
8. What tops your tree?
We used to have an angel that topped our tree but she seems to have disappeared but now we have a gold glittery star.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I don't remember asking for any really big gifts, I was happy with everything I had, I'm easily pleased. 
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
I love spending time with everyone as people are always so happy around Christmas. I even love all the planning, shopping and wrapping the gifts as the lead up I find is so exciting. I also of course love Christmas dinner. 

I hope you all  have a lovely Christmas and enjoyed this tag, let me know if you do it too.

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.