The lifestyle blogs you should be reading...

Friday, December 19, 2014

Untitled #18
This is my final installment of the blog you should be reading posts. I don't read as many lifestyle blogs as I do beauty and fashion but I thought it was only right to include some. So I wont ramble on about each individual person but I can say that I love each and every single one of these blogs. I do have a reason for my I love them each individually though, Em's for her travelling posts and general advice, Louis for her motivational Monday posts Hannah (and Stef) for their amazing vlogs and reflective blog posts, Zoe London for her amazing advice and finally Nouvelle daily for giving me lots of inspiration.

Em - emtalks.co.uk
Louise - sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk 
Zoe London - www.zoelondon.me
Hannah - www,hannahmaggs.co.uk
www.nouvelledaily.com/

What do you think of these blogs?

love sonia x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.