November Favourites

Wednesday, December 03, 2014


This month I have't tried very many new products as I have been waiting for the Christmas sales to buy some things on my wish list but I have rediscovered a few of my old favourites.
Revlon Colour matte balm - Elusive 
When I first received this I was so excited to try it but it didn't really live up to the name as I found it clung to dry patches on my lip.But I have now come back to it and have been wearing it on my lips quite often as it's really easy to throw on and I know it will last a relatively long time. I have the shade elusive which is a really natural pinky nude which is perfect for everyday wear.
Collection work the lip colour lip butter - Vintage Rose
Another lip favourite which is such a budget friendly one as it is only £3. If my lips are feeling a bit dry so a matte lip isn't a good option I would choose this as it is a lot more hydrating. The only thing is that it isn't that long wearing so I would have to reapply it. The shade is also really nice as it is a nice coral shade which is perfect all year round. I have been preferring matte lip options but this is the only non-matte more glossy lip that I like as it isn't sticky and has a good pigment. 
Collection Illuminating touch concealer - Natural
This concealer has been one of my biggest favourites this month as I found that it gives good coverage and illuminates my under eyes. I find that it is quite similar to the Rimmel wake me up. This concealer is a 3 in 1 as it corrects, highlights and illuminates which is perfect for under eyes and highlighting the brow bone. I have actually now finished this concealer so will probably be picking another one up very soon. 

RCH Nails Polish - Plum
This nail polish I got from my friend Kirti for my birthday, it came in a set with every nail colour that you could probably need. I think this is the perfect Autumn/ Winter shade as it is a lovely plum colour which is great if you want bold nails and you could even match it to a plum lip. You do need quite a few layers for this nail polish to go opaque and you will need a top coat so it doesn't chip but other than that this is a really good nail polish.

Rimmel Match Perfection Fix and Perfect primer  
I was recently looking for a new primer so I decided to get this one from Rimmel as I knew it worked well with my skin. This primer is great because it blends easily into the skin and smooths out all my pores so my make-up applies evenly. So if you are looking for a basic primer at an affordable price I highly recommend this one. 
ELF Mechanical Eyelash curler 
A slightly weird favourite as I have actually been using these for months but I recently changed the silicone rubber pad I found that they have worked even better. They are also so cheap as they are only £1.95 which is great. I find that having the holes instead of handles they are much easier to hold and use and the curl lasts all day.
What have been your favourites this month?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.