2015 Goals

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

source 
This post is probably a little late as we are now well into 2015 but I thought I would still post it as I enjoy reading these types of posts and like to look back at my own. So before I start Happy New Year, I hope we all have an amazing 2015.

Last year I set myself some goals which some I achieved and others I didn't. Let's flashback to 2014 which my resolutions were to pass my AS's, blog more, develop my make-up collection, pass my driving test, stay organised and have fun. I have definitely done all of those except pass my driving test as I didn't realise how little time I would have to be able to fit that in. I am so proud of myself that I managed to pass my AS levels as I found them very challenging but I'm glad that I worked hard as it was worth it in the end. Last year was the year where my blog really improved. In 2013 I barely posted and then I gradually built up the amount of posts I did and set myself a schedule which I kept to. Even in August I managed to post three times a week which I loved doing and from the end of June I definitely want to do that again. Building my make-up collection was obviously going to be easy for me, last year I tried a lot of new products and really enjoyed experimenting. Making sure I had fun an staying organised was also very easy. 

This year my resolutions are quite similar, they are to...

Pass my A2's
Passing AS was a very big achievement for me so it has made me more determined to pass this year as I am aiming to go to university to study journalism. 

Save money
Speaking of uni it is obviously very expensive so this year I would like to save quite a bit of money to help me a long when I'm a student. I would also like to save for driving lessons (more on that in a minute) and hopefully a new laptop, I am aiming for a Macbook air but who knows what I will end up with.

Improve Blog photography 
Blogging a lot more last year helped me improved my writing and photography but this year I want to get even better and more creative with my photographs and even learn to edit really well. I love loads of other photography on other blogs so I would really love it if I could get to a similar standard.

Continue to post regularly
Now that I have my set schedule to post twice a week (Sunday and Wednesday 9am) I want to make sure that I continue to do it.

Start a scrapbook 
This is a goal inspired by Lily Pebbles as in one of her videos and blog posts she showed her scarpbook and how she got started. This made me think that I could do it and would really like to try as I know this year will have a lot going on and I want to remember it. So I am going to attempt to have my own scrapbook using the same program that she used, project life from Hobbycraft. In addition with that I really want to take more photos so I can look back at them.

Book driving lessons I don't know if I will be able to pass my test by the end of the year but I am definitely going to book my lessons, I even know the date for when I want to start my lessons. Then, if possible I would like to take my theory test by the time I go off to uni. 

So there we go those are my resolutions, lets hope I can achieve them.

What are your New Year's resolutions?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.