Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade review

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

buy here










   Anastasia Beverly Hills as really been a brand to watch last year as they brought out many products which were so popular in the beauty industry including their contour palette, brow wiz and the product which I am going to be reviewing today; the dip brow pomade.

The ABH dip brow pomade is a creamy, gel like brow product which sculpts and adds a colour to match your own brow shade. For a while this was not available in the UK but you can purchase it for £15 from Beuatybay (where I bought it from) or cult beauty. 

To apply the dip brow I use a Eco Tools angled brush which I find works really well with the consistency of the product. I used to love using the Elf brow kit which I thought was great but this is definitely better although I would use the brow kit again. When using the dip brow it real shapes and defines my natural brows which makes them look like the perfect brow that everyone wants. What I also love is that it doesn't leave my brows feeling hard or flaky instead they are left soft and what is even better is the stuff just doesn't budge. It sets really fast and will last all day so you won't need to worry about it at all. 

Another great thing about this is that you only need the smallest amount as it goes such a long way. As I said, I use an angled brush which I use the liner around my brow hairs and then brush it upwards to fill and shape. Using a small amount means that this will last me forever and I don't see myself to have to buy another until probably next year, I know shocking.

Now, you are probably wondering about the shade. I use 'chocolate' which I think is a pretty good match for my brows not perfect but I like how it looks. I was toying with getting 'dark brown' but I am glad that I chose 'chocolate' because the other would have been a bit too dark. There are eleven shades in the range which are perfect for every hair types but when looking online I do feel like they are tailored more for darker haired girls which is great for me but not so good for others. The only downside is that you cannot test the shades because you can't buy in store instead you'll have to do a bit of research but there are loads of swatches on line which helped me.

Overall, I would highly recommend this product if you are into filling in your brows or looking for a brow product which is a good colour match, shapes, defines and lasts all day. Also, for the price I think it is worth it.


Would this be a brow product you would like to try or if you have tired it what do you think?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.