Beauty Haul

Wednesday, January 14, 2015



 After Christmas I did quite a lot of spending on fashion and beauty bits. So this week is my beauty haul and then up next Wednesday will be my clothing bits. I had needed to stock up on quite a few make-up bits so thought I would put my Boots voucher to good use. I spotted this Boots own foaming cleanser and liked the idea of it as I had been wanting something similar to a facial wash to get all my make- up off quickly. I love using this as it breaks down all of my make-up with just a few pumps and doesn't dry up my skin.
I bought two new base products which were the Mac Studio fix fluid and the Bourjois healthy balance powder. At the end of November I ran out of my studio fix fluid so decided to repurchase it as a present to myself. I chose the healthy balance powder as I had heard a lot of people raving about how good this powder is, so I will definitely keep you updated on that and maybe even do a review. Also, related to the base I picked up the Maybelline baby skin primer as my Rimmel one ran out and I wanted to try something new. This primer so far I prefer to the Rimmel as I feel that it does a bit more. I also really like the packaging as it is really fun and the colours stand out.
My friend Kirti actually infleunced this next buy as she told me that if I was the buy one product then this would be it and as it was Christmas and I needed a new eyebrow product I could justify it. So, I ordered the Anastasia dip brow pomade, I was actually planning to buy the brow wiz but as Kirti was so sure that I would prefer this I had to get it. I'm sure you are very intrigued to find out what I think of it so there will be review up at the end of the month. My trust Elf angled brush sadly had a bit of disaster which meant I needed to buy a new angled brush for my eyebrows. I was looking to buy the Barry M one but couldn't see that so I ended up buying this Eco tools eye duo set which I am really impressed with as they are great quality and I really love the blending brush. I also think these will be perfect for travelling as they are double ended. 
I seemed to have bought quite a few lip products but they are my favourite make- up items. I had another make-up disaster as my Rimmel lip liner snapped and as it is my favourite liner I had to pick up another. The Rimmel exaggerate lip liners are amazing quality so I replaced East End snob and picked up another in Red diva which is a bright red. Another lip product which I already have is the Bourjois rouge velvet edition but this time I decided to get a red so I chose the shade 'grand chu.' A lip pencil that I have seen a lot recently and have been meaning to pick up is the Maybelline colour drama lipstick. This is a lip pencil which is creamy so can be a lip liner and a lipstick, I chose the shade minimalist as it is a really nice nude shade which is perfect for everyday. The final product and probably my favourite is the Mac lipstick in Twig. This is a satin finish which is now by far my favourite and I plan to buy a lot more. The shade is a lovely pinky/ brown which is great for everyday and can be deepened for an evening look. 



What is your favourite product that I have bought or you would like to try? P.s. thanks so much for 150 followers and do let me know what posts you would like to see soon.
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.