Fashion Haul

Wednesday, January 21, 2015










































As promised here is my fashion part to the beauty haul I did last week (here), these are a few things which I purchased over Christmas. I always find it difficult to shop in the sales as they can be so busy and overwhelming that I find it hard to look but anyway here are a few things that I did buy. 

 The ribbed high neck top I actually bought before Christmas (Christmas Eve - it was very busy) as I wanted  something to wear on Christmas day which was nice but also comfortable. So I picked up this top from New Look, which was only £12.99. This top is of course black (there is a lot of that in this haul) and is a thick material which is ribbed so keeps me slightly warmer I also think this will be great for dressing up as well. Something that is not very winter appropriate but was something that I had been wanting for a while is this black cami from River Island. I found this in the sale and there was only one left luckily in my size and was only £7 which was amazing. I love the details of the straps over the chest as I think it is very flattering. 


 Probably my favourite purchase is these Black Forever 21 leggings which sadly didn't edit well. I had been wanting someone high waisted leggings which are really thick for ages but couldn't justify paying £25+ for them. I was so pleased when I saw these leggings as they are perfect the right fit and length and are really comfortable. For only £12 they are great, they could even pass as jeans. The next pair of leggings are a gingham pattern (similar here and here) which were bought also to wear on Christmas day as they went well with the top the only problem with these is that they are sadly quite thin. Finally, on my trip to Birmingham with friends we had to go into the new Victoria Secret which has finally opened so I picked up some underwear which were 5 for £20. 

Are there any clothes that you have your eye on?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.