MONTHLY ROUND UP - JANUARY

Friday, January 30, 2015




























 I cannot believe that the first month of 2015 is basically over but it has been a good but very busy month. As normal it's time to have a look back at what I've been posting this month, what posts I've loves and videos I've loved.

My posts this month...
The best of 2014, 2015 goals, Henry Holland nails, Beauty haul, 2015 high end wishlist, No7 mini eye palette, Fashion haul, make- up starter kit, anastasia dip brow pomade review

I liked these post this month...
branding your blog, mac lipstick collection, contour like a Kardashian, life lessons Blair Waldordf taught us, how to start a project life scrapbook, 50 ideas for great blog posts

I liked these videos this month...
Get the look: Eleanor Calder, Lily Aldrige make-up, daughter does my make- up, 2014 beauty favourites ( lots of youtubers). the New York vlog

I would also like to say thank-you for following my blog as I recently hit 150 followers but it has been going up and down haha.

What was one thing that you enjoyed this month and what are you looking forward to next month?
Dont forget you can follow me throughout the month on twitter and instagram.
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.