FEBRUARY PURCHASES

Wednesday, February 25, 2015















































 If you saw my February wishlist then you will know that there was quite a few things I wanted to buy this month and some I did manage to get my hands on. So I have put together a mini haul of what I've picked up this month.

For beauty this month I wanted to get the MUA highlighter which typically the one I wanted was not in stock so I'm still on the hunt for that. However, I did manage to pick up the new Maybelline lash sensational mascara and fit me concealer, I did want the age rewind but I couldn't find the right shade in that. I have been loving using these products so far, there will be a review coming soon. 






































I do buy more clothes I think than make-up which is surprising actually as most of my posts are beauty related (what fashion posts would you like to see?) But anyway I did a fair bit of online shopping so I picked up this khaki crop top and black high waisted tube skirt as I think they are very versatile pieces which can be used in so many outfits. I also ordered a black off the shoulder bodycon dress which I love as it is also quite a staple piece that you could have in your wardrobe. From Miss Selfridge (sorry these aren't pictured) I picked up the cut out boots that I have been wanting for ages and love and then from Topshop I finally picked up the washed black joni jeans which are so comfortable I love wearing them.

What have you bought this month? 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.