JANUARY FAVOURITES

Sunday, February 01, 2015































 I'm sure you know the drill by now it's that time of the month where I tell you what I have been loving the past month. This year I am going to try and do one for every month of the year so lets see how this works out. 



























 Bourjois healthy balance powder 
In lost of youtube videos in the past few months I have kept seeing this powder creep up and them saying how good it was. So I decided to pick it up after my stay matte one had finished and I am so glad I did. I am pretty certain that I prefer this powder to stay matte as it feels so much lighter on the skin and keeps my make-up still looking fresh. My next post is going to be a full review on this powder so you will be able to hear more about why I love it then.

Rimmel exaggerate lip liner east end snob 
I have a feeling that I have included this lip liner in a past favourites post but this month I have used it probably nearly everyday as it is now a step that I can't miss out. I love it because it makes my lips appear fuller and provides a good base for a lipstick. Lip liner has been a big thing since Kylie Jenner's lips miraculously became rather big and apparently lip liner does the trick. I have this in the shade 'east end snob' which is a lovely pink nude which goes well with any pink lipstick that I have. It is also meant to be a dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury lip cheat in pillow talk which I have heard is very good so for now I will be sticking with the budget option which must be just as good.

Anastasia dip brow pomade
If you have read my review of the dip brow then you will know how much I love it (read here). Since buying this I have used nothing else on my brows, I'm afraid my beloved ELF brow kit has not seen it out of my make-up collection in a while. This is such a great product as you only need the smallest amount and it gives you amazing brows and lasts all day.

Maybelline colour drama lip pencil minimalist
Another product which I have used all month is this lip pencil which is meant to be a dupe for the nars velvet pencils. This is a matte lip pencil which you can use to line or use as a lipstick which is what I do. I have the shade minimalist which is a everyday pink shade which a slight shimmer, I love these as they are quick and easy to apply and are a matte finish so the colour pay off is great. 

Boots foaming cleanser
A recent edition to my skincare routine is this cleanser. All I do with this is use a few pumps onto my damp face and it breaks down and gets rid of all my make-up instantly. It is so quick and easy to use and has even replaced my Garnier micellar water which I just use on my eyes now. I really recommend that you pick this up as it is so cheap and isn't harmful to the skin either.

Soap and Glory sugar crush body buttercream
My final favourite of the month is this body butter from soap and glory. I normally use their plain body butter but I received this for Christmas and I am converted to the sugar crush range, I love the fruity scent and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft. I've loved it that much that I used it all pretty quickly but this was only a small pot so now I need to pick up the full size version. 

What have been your favourites this month?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.