MONTHLY ROUND UP: FEBRUARY

Friday, February 27, 2015








 You will have probably noticed that this month on my blog and social media I have been a bit absent but that's juts because I've been focusing on my school work quite a lot and have had a bit of 'bloggers block.' Although, I can't wait to get writing lots of posts again and if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them.

My posts this month...
January favourites, Bourjois healthy balance powder review, February wishlist, first impression Topshop foundation, confessions of a beauty blogger, February purchases

I liked these posts this month...
blogging a few things to remember, photography tips for an amateur, interview with essie button, ways to support and show blog love, which TS jeans are best for you

I liked these videos this month...
how to be happy, tips for getting a job in the beauty industry, getting to know Daisie and Danielle, Uni tips and advice 

What was the best thing that happened to you this month?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.