REVIEW: BOURJOIS HEALTHY BALANCE POWDER

Wednesday, February 04, 2015






















































 This powder as been all over blogs over the past few months and I finally picked it up in January I'm sure it was, I also think it featured in my haul and my recent favourites post. So today I'm going to tell you why I love the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder so much. This powder is 'a unifying powder that evens out and boosts the radiance of your complexion whilst taking care of your skin.' This powder matifies your skin without it looking heavy it sets your base lightly and it can still look glowy and feeling light and fresh. It claims to last for 10 hours which I don't actually know if it does but it does make sure my make-up lasts all days.It also smells just like the healthy mix foundation which I love the smell of as it is quite fruity.

 It comes in four shades which are all quite light, I have the lightest which is 52 vanille. Personally, I like using a lighter powder which is more of a translucent shade as it doesn't add any colour to the face as I prefer my bronzer to do this. The only downside for this product is the shades as there aren't  many it means those of you with darker skin probably cant use this powder. 

As well as loving the product itself I also love the packaging as it's very compact and includes a mirror which means it's great for travelling or keeping in your handbag. The mirror is also a reasonable size so you can see more than just your eye in it. 

Overall, you can probably tell that I really love this powder as I have already hit pan and for the price of £8.99 I think it is one of the best drugstore powders that I have tried.

Would you buy this powder?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.