BEST OF MAYBELLINE

Wednesday, March 25, 2015


The last brand focus type post I did was quite a while ago and was on Rimmel (read here) so I thought I would do another on one of my favourite drugstore brands which is Maybelline as recently I have been using a lot of their products. I think these posts are really good for people that are discovering make-up as they can help you to find affordable products that you might like, so enjoy:)  
 The first product I ever tried from Maybelline was the falsies mascara as Tanya Burr used to rave about it a lot during her tutorials so when I was first getting into make-up I picked it up. This is one of my favourite mascara and one that I need to repurchase as it gives great length to the lashes giving them a fluttery effect without coating them in loads of mascara. Sticking to the eye theme the colour tattoos literally saved my life and I really don't know why I haven't got more yet. These are great if you are in a rush to do your make-up so perfect for school and work as you can just put a little bit on your finger and then blend it onto your lid and you are done. I have the shade permanent taupe which is a great everyday brown and is also quite good for a base if you are doing a smoky eye. Finally, for eyes is this gel liner, I love this because it applies really well and lasts all day. I am terrible at doing liner so I use this with the topshop magic liner so it applies semi- ok for me. 
Two products that I have newly discovered from maybelline is the fit me concealer which you will know I love because of my review and the other is the colour drama lipsticks which are great matte lip pencils that you can line and use for your whole lips, I can't wait to get more shades of these and would highly recommend. Finally, another lip product is the baby lips I was so excited for when these finally released in the UK as they are great for just putting on your lips if going for a natural look as they give some colour and also moisturise your lips. 
What is your favourite Maybelline product?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.