FEBRUARY FAVOURITES

Sunday, March 01, 2015

 




























































































 I know every blogger says it but the year really is going by so fast, I think bloggers probably notice it more because we write these favourite posts so it comes round quicker for us. My first two favourites of the month are both by Maybelline and they are the fit me concealer and the new lash sensational mascara. The concealer is very popular in the beauty world and has often been compared to the Nars Sheer glow, I have been loving this concealer as it provides a good coverage and is great at covering blemishes. The mascara is a new release, I've been wearing it everyday this month and find that it adds lots of length and volume to the lashes. Another concealer which I have been layering with the fit me is one that I have dug out of my collection which is the Seventeen phwoarr paint which I have been using all month on my dark circles as I find that it covers them really well and blends in really nice and smooth. A make up brush that I have been loving this month and have gone back to using religiously is the RT expert face brush this is an amazing brush as it really buffs my foundation in easily and doesn't take long at all. A favourite which was actually in my favourites last month so it shows how much I have been loving this product is the Maybelline colour drama velvet lip pencil. this month I've loved using the shade nudist as it is really the perfect nude and last virtually all day. My final favourite of February is the Simple eye balm as I've had quite the bad dark circles this month (hence all the concealer) this is a really good product as it has refreshed my eyes and is really moisturising.  

What were your favourites this month?

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.