FIVE PRODUCT FEBRUARY FACE

Wednesday, March 11, 2015




































 In February (it seems so long ago now) I had my 'go to' make-up look which was a pretty simple look with a nude lip and brown matte eye so I've put this post together to show you the new products in my routine and why I have been loving them. So this is similar to a FOTD post but just without all the products as a lot of them you have probably heard me talking about in previous posts. For foundation I had not long ago repurchased the Loreal True match (review) so I was reaching for that everyday, I love this foundation for everyday use as it is really light on the skin but still gives a good medium coverage. To go with the foundation the concealer I have been using is a new one I have been testing which is the Maybelline fit me concealer (review on Sunday) I really like this and can see why lots of other bloggers love it as it is a great consistency and covers blemishes well, I do think I need a lighter shade though as this comes out slightly orange toned. To set all that in place I have been using my new favourite powder which is the Bourjois healthy balance (review) this is a great powder to set my base with as it lasts all day and doesn't feel as heavy or suffocating compared to the Rimmel stay matte which I haven't used in a long time. For eyebrows I have not stopped using my Anastasia dip brow pomade (review) I do not think I have used another product on my brows since using this as it defines them perfectly and the products stays put all day because of the gel consistency. Finally, a new product that I have been using is the Maybelline lashsensational mascara (review) this mascara is great for length as it creates long and fluttery lashes without them being caked into mascara. So there are the five products that I have been using constantly in the past month.

What have been your five favourite products in  your make-up routine?

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.