MONTHLY ROUND UP: MARCH

Sunday, March 29, 2015

 The months seem to be flying by but I am so happy that it's Spring and that the sun is starting to show more.. I'm really excited to wear spring and summer clothes again as it feels like this winter has been extra long. 
My posts this month...
Feb favourites, maybelline lashsensational mascara review, five product face February, mothers day gift guide, maybelline fit me concealer review, style inspiration Millie Mackintosh, product empties #3, best of maybelline

I liked these posts this month...
things to do when you've had enough of blogging, contour craze, working with PR companies, finding your career path, choosing which uni to go to, job interview survival guide, interview RI social media manager, my tips for better blog photos, nars sheer glow review, making your blog look professional on a budget

I liked these videos this month...
drugstore week with essie button and amelia liana, learning to drive, whats in my handbag, essiebutton haul, beauty crush haul, tips for getting a job in the beauty industry, hair care routine for healthy hair, michelle keegan tutorial, top tips for starting uni, how to be confident, hungry girls guide to london, the creators, kendall jenner tutorial
What are you looking forward to in Spring?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.