MOTHERS DAY GIFT GUIDE 2015

Friday, March 13, 2015

Untitled #21
Mothers day is fast approaching and if you are anything like me you might not have a clue what your mum wants that could be for many reasons mine being she never hints so it's a struggle. Mothers day is on Sunday so you have a little bit of time to quickly pick up that perfect present, I have included items which are varied and have are budget friendly or if you want to splurge you can. I love buying my Mum presents as she really does deserve even if I have had give a few IOU's. 

Jo Malone is such a luxury brand which I know most mums will love as they create lots of luxurious products my favourite being the candles as they smell so good and look amazing. 

Liz Earle skincare 
Another luxury brand but this time for the skin is Liz Earle, this would be such a lovely gift for your mum if she likes pampering herself and taking care of her skin.

Stationary 
Stationary would be a great gift for your mum if she is a very busy woman that always has lots going on. A personalised diary, organiser, pens or notebook would be a great as it gives that special touch. There are so many places that you could pick up some lovely stuff such as paperchase or Ted Baker who both have lots of pretty diaries.

Lush
If your mum loves pampering herself but you can't quite afford a spa day it would be a great idea to pick up some lush products and pamper each other at home. They have brought out lots of new bits for mothers day include bubble bars, bath bombs, shower gels and some new gift sets which I love the look of and they come wrapped.

Bits & Bobs
I was having a look on 'not on the high street' as its such a good website to find lots of novelty and fun gifts and they have a whole mothers day section with lots of pretty things such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings and lots of products with messages on. My favourite out of all of the gifts was this mug as I thought the saying was very funny and would be a perfect joke gift to give.

Flowers & Chocolate
A traditional and easy gift to give are some lovely flowers and chocolate something every mum will love. I know my mum loves having flowers in the house so I will probably be getting her some flowers and some lush bath bombs. Of course everyone loves a bit of chocolate and a lovely brand to choose is Thornton's as they taste delicious and also have lots of mothers day treats.

I hope you have found this post helpful and have a lovely day with your mums.

Love Sonia x 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.