STYLE INSPIRATION: MILLIE MACKINTOSH

Wednesday, March 18, 2015


 Millie Mackintosh if you don't know her is a make-up artist who is well known from the popular reality TV series Made In Chelsea who now has her own fashion collection. She has recently unveiled her SS15 collection which is to die for and I also have my eye on the leather look shorts which are in the sale. 
I love Millie's style because at times it can be very boho as she has been seen wearing lots of flowy pieces with tassles but then other times edgy by wearing leather skirts and shorts. Above are my favourite outfits of hers as they are all so different, some for more casual days such as the ripped mom jeans, a festival look (my favourite) or even a tailored suit which would be great for an interview or meeting. 
What do you think of Millie's style?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.