WHAT'S IN MY UNI BAG?

Friday, October 09, 2015




































































I recently bought a new bag from Primark which I love and as I have just started University it was only right to show you what I carry around with me. 

 I don't carry too much around with me on a daily basis as I don't like having a heavy bag to carry so I just like to take around the essentials.

Notebook - I use a project book notebook as I like that it has dividers in it so I can use a different section for each of my lectures and units as that way my notes don't get confused when I go to type them up. 

Diary - I got this diary from paperchase before I came to uni, I like to carry a diary around so when I get tasks to do at home I can jot them down quickly before I forget. It's also a good idea to have a diary when at Uni that way you can stay organised as you do become very busy.

Ipad- Admittedly this is probably a bit of a waste carrying around as I am yet to use it at uni, I was going to use it to type up my lecture notes but I have been writing them down and typing them up when I'm home for now. I'm sure I will use it one day though for research and as it's an Ipad mini it doesn't take up too much room. 

Glasses - These are an essential for me as without them I would not even be able to see the lecture slides.

Pencil case - I have this little pencil case where I keep as you've guessed all my stationary and my memory stick as it's the safest place for me to have it so I don't lose it which I've done before. 

Water & a snack - these aren't pictures as I had already ate and drank them but I like to take these with me to stay hydrated and so I don't get hungry. 

Other essentials - some of the other bits I carry in my bag are my phone, purse and keys to my flat. I also have some tissues ( yes I go freshers flu) and some hand sanitiser which smells of strawberry laces. 

What do you carry in your uni or school bag?
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your bag is very cute! I like to keep the same things in mine! If one thing isn't there then I feel completely lost! :)
    Hope you're enjoying Uni so far!
    xx
    Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pencil case and notebooks are so cute!

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.