BLOGMAS DAY 1: THE CHRISTMAS TAG

Tuesday, December 01, 2015










 Hello! As you can see I have been on and off my blog for a while now, so to get back into things I have decided to do blogmas meaning I'll be blogging everyday (hopefully) up until Christmas. 
I thought I would kick things off with 'The Christmas Tag,' I did do one of these last year but I have chosen different questions this year I believe so it won't be the same.
What is your favourite Christmas film?
My favourite Christmas film has got to be Home Alone, I have watched them so many times but they are such a classic that you can watch over and over again. They are also available on netflix which I am so excited about, so when I have some free time I will be watching those straight away. 

Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I actually don't think I have I don't remember there being one in Coventry but I could be wrong so you never know. I have always loved the idea of a white Christmas though so hopefully I will have one soon. 

Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I normally spend my holiday at home with my parents and brother and sister. But this year I get to have two Christmas' as I am having a Christmas day with my flat mates at Uni.

What is your favourite Christmas song?
I think my favourite song has to be All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey. 

Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
I don't really get to open any presents but I do get a new pairs of pyjamas if that counts.

Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
Erm... Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer.. thats a no haha

What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
We don't really have any traditions but I am just looking forward to spending time with my family as it will be the longest I get with them for a while
Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake at home and Uni.

What is your all-time favourite holiday food/ sweet treat?
Thats such a hard choice theres so much good food at Christmas but I do always love having hot chocolates at this time of year. 

What is the best Christmas gift you have received?
I don't think I actually have one stand out present but I loved getting a sweet shop when I was younger. 
What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I have two places I'd love to visit, my first would be New York as I think that would be amazing for shopping, food, and to be there on New Years Eve would be amazing. My second place would be Lapland as I imagine it would be really Christmassy. 

Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I'm not great really at wrapping but I do try and put some thought into it. I love getting tissue paper, christmas confetti and bows to use as I think it's a nice, thoughtful touch.

Most memorable holiday moment?
I have quite a lot but I think my favourite would be going to watch a Pantomime every year with my family. 

What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I don't really know when I really stopped believing no one told me I think it just happened. I do remember one year hearing my parents take down the presents so I think it clicked from then.

Do you make New Years Resolutions and stick to them?
I never used to but for the past few years I have and managed to stick to some but not all.

What makes the holiday special for you?
Christmas is special to me because I love how happy everyone is and you don't have to stress about anything so you can just relax and have fun with your friends and family. 

I hope you enjoyed my first Blogmas post, let me know what you are most looking forward to about Christmas this year. 

post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. loved this son, can't wait for our christmas day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Sonia! I'm going to do this on my page! I can't name all of the reindeer either lol

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.