BLOGMAS DAY 14: UNI CHRISTMAS DAY

Monday, December 14, 2015

















Last Wednesday, me and my flat mates decided to have our own Christmas day. We had been planning the day for a while with Sarah being extremely exciting. As you have probably seen in my previous post our flat was decorated with lights and tinsel so now all we had to do was cook the dinner. Obviously being very traditional we had turkey, potatoes, lots of veg, Yorkshire puddings and stuffing, Alanah's potatoes and honey roasted parsnips definitely made the meal.  Once the meal was over with us all being extremely full we exchanged our secret santas, I was given Laura who gave me a great present as you can see below, I love it. Ending the night with some games, annoyingly with the boys winning and then relaxing together with face masks. 




post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.