BLOGMAS DAY 16: CHRISTMAS PARTY OOTD

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

 On Saturday, I returned to work at home just in time for the Christmas party, so I thought I would show you what I wore. The pictures aren't great as everyone was too drunk to use their great photography skills clearly. I ordered this red bodycon dress from Boohoo which was at a very reasonable price of £20. The dress is extremely fitted well it is bodycon, I love that fit as I find it suits my body shape more and is a great party dress if you don't want to wear sparkles, I paired it with some back cut out leather boots as I wanted to be comfortable and accessorised it simply with my rose gold Olivia Burton watch.

Have you been to a Christmas party this year?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.