BLOGMAS DAY 2: UNIVERSITY ROOM TOUR

Wednesday, December 02, 2015


As most of you probably know I have moved to Southampton to study Fashion Journalism at University. Before I came to Uni I was looking at lots of uni hauls and room tours to prepare myself of what to buy and how to decorate my room. I wanted to make sure it was really homely so put up lots of pictures which I got printed from photobox. Instead of telling you where I bought everything from I thought I would upload lots of pictures as it is more visual and then if you would like to know where to find anything then just comment below and I will be happy to help.

Onto the room tour... 































post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.