BLOGMAS DAY 22: BLOGMAS TIPS

Tuesday, December 22, 2015


So blogmas is coming to an end, I'm happy with how I did even thought I did miss a few posts when coming home from uni but other than that I'm glad I've got back into my blogging routine and hope to keep it going. 
It takes a lot of work posting everyday, if you are thinking of doing blogmas next year I've put together a few tips to help you prepare. 

Lists: Prior to the beginning of December it is a good idea to write a list of the dates in September and what you are going to post and when. That way you are prepared when it comes to writing your post. 

Schedule posts: The great thing with blogmas is unlike vlogging you can schedule your posts so they are already there to go up. By doing this is means you can get ahead, I wish I had more time to write posts in advance this year as it would mean I wouldn't have missed any days. 

Bulk photos: As you also know what you are going to be posting you can also take photos in bulk so they are there and read to add them to the posts.

Schedule tweets: Like with posts you can schedule tweets so they are ready to advertise your posts on twitter, I use buffer to this as you can set the time for them to go up and it is really easy to use.

Ideas: As you are posting a lot in December it is difficult to think of ideas, so a good idea is to brainstorm what ideas you already have and then look back at others posts or if they've given a list of ideas that you could take inspiration from. Another way to find inspiration is to use pinterest as you can search for virtually anything and I'm sure you will find an idea.

Read other blogs: As well as reading other blogs to give you inspiration they are great to see who else is doing blogmas and you can share ideas by contacting them. Also, don't forget to leave a comment on posts as you are letting them know you enjoyed their post and it is likely they will then take a look at your blog too. 

What advice would you give if you were doing blogmas? 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.