BLOGMAS DAY 4: NOVEMBER FAVOURITES

Friday, December 04, 2015




















I know you can't believe it either November has gone and we are already four days into December, Christmas is nearly here, I hope you are excited as me. For today's blogmas post I thought I would tell you about the few things I have been loving in November. 

Beauty 

Mac Studio Fix powder - here
Mac studio fix is a popular powder for many people who love to get a full coverage or who want their powder to last all day. As I have moved to uni I have now been going out a lot more so when I do I want a powder which I know won't fade and will give me a strong coverage without looking incredible heavy in photos. I used to swear by Rimmel Stay Matte which is similar to this but doesn't give as much coverage although it is more purse friendly right now, so I will still be alternating between the two. 

MUA undressed palette - here
This palette from MUA I used to love but then forgot about it and now I have found my love for it again. As you can see from the picture the two brown shades were my favourites as I have hit pan they were great for the crease and a base but now the shade I go to the post is the gold as for £4 it has a good pigment and looks great on the eye with a dark brown in the crease. 

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara - here
I seem to go through mascaras incredibly fast so this time I decided to not go for my usual Maybelline mascaras and choose another brand. I had heard lots of good things about L'Oreal mascaras so decided to try Miss Manga. I love this mascara because it is incredibly black, adds lots of length and also volume. The wand is a very weird shape but it is perfect for the shape of your eye as you can use the thinner end of it for the lashes close to your inner corner meaning you can coat every possible lash with mascara. 

L'Oreal Colour Riche Jlo Lipstick - here 
Recently nude lips have been my go to colour maybe it's the Kylie Trend thing going on. I seem to have a gathered a few more new nude lipsticks one of them being the Jlo nude lipstick for L'Oreal. This is very creamy so feels smooth to apply on your lips the only downfall is because it isn't matte it needs reapplying but other than that it's great and the shade is a perfect brown-pink nude. 

Bath and Body 

Nivea in Shower body moisturiser - here 
Like I said earlier in the post I have been going out a lot more so that means showering and moisturising quickly. I hate moisturising because it takes so long to do and then you have to wait for it to dry so my new found favourite is the in shower body moisturiser from Nivea. I love this because you put it on in the shower then when it washes off you can step out the shower feeling smooth, you don't need to wait around either so can get dressed straight away. 

Lush happy hippy shower gel - here
This shower gel was given to me in one of Lush's gift boxes and I have finally got round to using it. I love the scent of this as it is very uplifting and citrusy which smells amazing. 

Fashion

Primark Wristlet 
My only real fashion favourite this month other than my Chelsea Boots which I sadly forgot to picture is a wristlet from Primark. Sometimes carrying a bag around can be very annoying so now I have this wristlet which I can fit all my necessities into so when I'm just popping out I can grab this and I'm good to go. 

Random

Paperchase diary - here 
For my final favourite of November it is my diary. Now I am at University it means I have a lot more going on which I didn't realise would happen but I seem to be busy constantly. This means that I have to really organise my time so I jot down all the work I have to do, when I'm going to do it, when I have uni or work and any other social events that might be going on. I find having a diary really helpful as you can see what you are doing and when. 

That's all my favourites, what were your favourites last month? 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.