BLOGMAS DAY 6: CHRISTMAS NOTD

Sunday, December 06, 2015


Just a short post today, its my NOTD. I love Christmas nails as they are always so sparkly and fun, I'm sure I will be changing mine a lot this week as I find it s hard to decide. 
My favourite is always red and gold though, I have used Nails Inc Victoria & Albert which was free in a Glamour magazine, I love this shade of red as it's very bold. Then, on the accent nail I chose to add the Orly Nail polish in hair band  which lasts ages on your nails that adds a lovely gold shimmer. 
What are your Christmas nails like? 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.