BLOGMAS DAY 8: NO7 MINI EYE PALETTE REVIEW

Wednesday, December 09, 2015





































Yesterday, I am afraid I couldn't upload this post because the internet went down so today you are lucky enough to have two posts. Last  year I received this as a gift so I thought I would finally get round to reviewing it as I know they have now brought out another variation of this palette this year (here) which I would also really like to get my hands on. I asked my mum to pick it up for me as I loved the shades inside I am afraid that this exact palette is no longer available but you can pick up various No7 products which contain some of these shades or likewise the new one they have designed especially for Christmas.

I'll be honest that it was the packaging that really drew me in as the rose gold really makes it seem more expensive and like it would be from a high end brand. The palette has a really big mirror inside which will be good for being on the go and it also has a double ended brush which isn't that impressive but I never use the brushes that come with palettes. 
I think this palette is great as it includes lots of neutral shades which are perfect for daytime and then can easily transition into a night time look as there are a good range of shimmer shades too. You loyerally have all the shades you need as they range from having a white (perfect for highlighting the inner corner and brow bone) to a matte and shimmery brown to a shimmery black. Like, I said this palette is no longer available but you can find shade 1 in the night shadow quad, 3 and 7 in the good earth, 5 and 8 from the moonlight duo and finally 2,4 and 6 in the chocolate fondant quad. For £10 the shades are of a great quality as they are pigmented, I have found that some are more than others. I find that when I use them they blend really well and create many looks with them.
Overall, I am really impressed with this palette and I am very glad that I have two of them. 

Do you like the look of this palette? Are there any No7 products that you would recommend.
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.