WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2015

Wednesday, December 30, 2015


Now of course you have probably seen so many of these posts by now but personally I love seeing what people got for Christmas, so here is what I was given. 
For Christmas this year I didn't ask for big presents as I would rather have money and other little things to open. So one of my main presents was this 120 nude eyeshadow palette which you might have seen in my Christmas wishlist post. The picture of the palette isn't very good but the shades are all very neutral and I will be doing a full review of this soon. 


Like I said my main present was money and the palette. I was also given some clothes vouchers which I have already used in the sales (haul coming soon). I was then given lots of little presents which are my favourite to open as my mum is great a getting me the things I love, I got lots of bath products, my favourite being the lush bath bomb. Some random presents my mum got me was also some shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, dry shampoo and body butter so I am stocked up again for when I got back to uni. 

 
Hope you had a good Christmas, I love all my gifts what did you get?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.