BLACK & KHAKI CLOTHING WISHLIST

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

BLACK & KHAKI CLOTHING WISHLIST

BLACK & KHAKI CLOTHING WISHLIST by sonia-hussain featuring short sleeve tops















Today's post is very short and quick so I thought I would put together a little clothing wish list. These items I have been wanting for a while or had an idea that they would go well in my wardrobe and they are all of my favourite colours to wear: khaki, black, white and stripes.  I think these are great items to buy even though my bank balance doesn't think so as they can all be quite casual or worn out on nights out. 

£33 - missguidedus.com


Miss Selfridge crop top
£14 - missselfridge.com


Miss Selfridge sleeveless top
£19 - lordandtaylor.com


Miss Selfridge striped top
£13 - lordandtaylor.com


Miss Selfridge short sleeve top
£12 - lordandtaylor.com


Topshop skinny jeans
£40 - nordstrom.com


Calvin Klein Underwear panty
£14 - bloomingdales.com


Missguided black shoes
£32 - missguidedus.com


Missguided gladiator sandals
£44 - missguidedus.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.