BLOG REVAMP

Wednesday, January 06, 2016






2016, a new year and a new blog layout. For ages I have been wanting to change and buy a blog layout as I think they look a lot more professional so I started the year by doing just. 

I changed my blog layout not so long ago with a free blog template but I was juts not happy with it. So, I decided to hunt for a new template which was reasonably priced on etsy, which you can find here https://www.etsy.com/uk/transaction/1100974314.


I am really pleased with the template as it is everything I've hoped for. I know lots of bloggers have the black and white theme but personally I love it as it is very minimalist so the focus is on your content. I think the price of this template is so reasonable and really urge you to look at etsy if you want a new template as there are so many different styles to choose from. I love how my blog now looks, I have contacted the seller as there are just a couple of things I need help with as yu can see the images on the slider are not uploading.  But she is super helpful and contacts you in less than 24 hours which is great, I  would recommend using her to buy a template. If you can't decide between two at the moment she is also holding a promotion for two templates for £14. Overall, I am really pleased and now hope that this motivates me to post twice a week as this year I would really like to focus on my blog and improve it. 
What do you think of my new revamp?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.