DECEMBER FAVOURITES

Sunday, January 10, 2016


Now we are well into January now, can you believe it and I'm finally getting round to sharing my December favourites with you all. Admittedly, there weren't many things I was enjoying using that I haven't shared with you before so I thought I'd show the ones that I really loved. 
 A favourite foundation of mine which you will have seen pop up now and again is the Bourjois Healthy Mix. I'm sure I mentioned this in my feel unique haul (here) as I picked it up again because I needed a dewy foundation as my skin has been very dry lately. I only started using this towards the end of January sometimes mixing it with my L'Oreal True Match as I love the combination of them together. I have loved using this because even though it's dewy I never have the fear that it's going to fall off my face or be tacky.
Now, a concealer I actually started using because of my sister (well I used hers) was the Maybelline Instant Age rewind, I love this because of how covering it is, I know concealers are meant to do that but some I've tried have not covered at all. But this I find is great for high dark circles and even using to brighten the high points of the face. If you haven't tried it I recommend that you do.
Obviously, I'm going to need a brush to buff these in and I have been loving the Real Techniques buffing brush from the core collection. I was given to this from my friend Peighton (thank you) just before Christmas and used it pretty much straight away so it is a bit of a late favourite but I had to include it. I think this brush is perfect for foundation and concealer due to the slight flat top it has meaning when you are circling this on your face it is really buffing the products in but ever so lightly and creating a smooth finish.
Another Christmas present was from Laura, we did a secret santa at uni and all had wish lists with this nude Milani lipstick being on it. I'm so glad she picked this from my wishlist as I am obsessed with wearing it, I find that it is the perfect creamy nude which I often set with powder for it to be matte. A bonus of it too is that it actually smells of watermelon.
My final favourite of the month is a nail polish by Barry M that I never thought I would be wearing. It is in the shade Mint green and is a teal/turquoise shade. I've loved wearing this as it has really brightened up my nails and was something different than the usual Christmas colours.

What were your favourite products last month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.