FEEL UNIQUE HAUL

Sunday, January 03, 2016


As you probably know the sales have officially started with lots of places offering good discounts which I obviously had to take advantage of but being a poor student I couldn't go too overboard. This post was actually meant to be a complete boxing day haul but I've decided to split the posts. Now onto what I bought from feel unique





 The famous 'Zoella' lip created using the Rimmel 107 lipstick and I've finally brought it, I don't know how I've only just got it in my collection. I love that it's a deep red shade with a hint of purple tone to it. I think added two eye liners to my basket one of them is again another rimmel product and its the black scandal eyes liner, I have the nude version of this and love it so knew I had to get the black as it's so creamy and also waterproof. The L'Oreal superliner is one I've used before and have missed using it as it is so easy to handle creating just a thin line on the lid. My Anastasia dip brow is my favourite product to use for my eye brows but I do want a quicker product to use just everyday so picked up this Nyx eyebrow pencil, I haven't quite made up my mind about it yet as it isn't as good as the soap and glory one but I'm getting there with it.
 My final eye related product is a repurchase of the lash sensational mascara although this time I got the waterproof version. I love this mascara as it hold and curl well and really lengthens your eyelashes. A concealer which you will be seeing in my December favourites is the Maybelline eraser eye, this is a great coverage concealer and is also good for a subtle highlight. My skin has been very dry recently so have wanted to use a more dewy foundation, instead of trying a new one I decided to play it safe and buy the Bourjois healthy mix as I know it works well with my skin. Although if you do know any other dewy high street foundations let me know. 
 This haul as you can tell has included quite a few products that I already know and love as I've stocked up. So I repurchased the Rimmel stay matte powder as even though my skin is dry I still find this is the best powder to use and then this Rimmel bronzer which I have had before but not the waterproof version which I thought was quite good. My final and favourite product of this haul is The Balm Mary Loumanizer, a highlighter which everyone talks about so I had to pick it up. I won't say too much as I'd like to review it but I am loving using it. 
Have your bought any new beauty products?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.