GOODBYE 2015

Friday, January 01, 2016


  Happy New Year everyone! 
Last year I wrote one of these posts where I rounded up the year and gave myself a few resolutions, I like that I can publish them on here and look back at them so I am going to do the same again. 
2015 was a good and bad year with lots of things happening everything seemed to go pretty fast sadly it didn't end very well but I am looking forward to 2016 as there are going to be lots of fun things happening. Two of the things I am looking most forward to is seeing Justin Bieber in October and moving into my house in September with my flat mates. Some of my highlights of 2015 were my leavers ball, my 18th birthday, moving to uni and making lots of new friends.
Last year I set these resolutions...
pass my A2s - yes, done that and got into uni yay!
save money - also did that and managed to buy the macbook, although sadly my money seems to go pretty fast
improve blog photography & post regularly - still working on it, sadly with lots of things going on I didn't get to post as much as I'd liked but blogmas made up for it 
start a scrapbook - also did that just need to finish it 
book driving lessons - after my 18th birthday I started my lessons and also passed my theory I just need to start them back up again
Now this year I would like to...
pass the first year of uni - it is a lot of hard work but I hope to do it 
save some money - I need to save for the house next year as I would like to make my room very cosy and I would also like to go on holiday too if possible 
continue driving - when I get back home in the summer I want to start my lessons again and maybe even do a crash course 
continue blogging - it is very hard while being at uni to blog and work as well but I'm hoping to post a minimum once a week I would prefer twice but we'll see how things go 
What are you most looking forward to in the new year?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.