MY PORTFOLIO

Sunday, January 24, 2016




 Hello! Today's post is a little different as I would like to tell you about my portfolio that I have created.
You can find it here, I have decided to create this portfolio on wordpress so that I have a place to keep all my work I do throughout uni and also tell you about it. I didn't want it to interfere with this blog as they are quite different so decided to keep it separate that way I have a place to show all my work I have done when going to interviews and then have my blog on the side. You can follow it on bloglovin here to keep up to date and I have also left a link in my menu for it.

I hope you like to keep updated with the work I do, thanks for reading.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.