FARFETCH SS16 WISHLIST

Friday, February 12, 2016

Farfetch SS16 wishlist

When I was contacted by the lovely team at FarFetch to take part in their style the shoot sunglasses competition I was really excited to participate as I knew it was a post I would love to create. 
With Fashion Week going on right now I decided to create my wish list post with inspiration from summer street style
fashion which you can see through the casual garments but they are all very chic and sophisticated.

One key fashion item I love to wear in the Summer are sunglasses but I always find it extremely difficult to find a shape
that suits me. Bu that is where FarFetch have came to the rescue by including their tips on their website for finding the
perfect sunglasses for your face shape, you can find it here. I found this super helpful and discovered that I have a more
oval/round shaped face meaning that glasses like the Rayban Clubmaster sunglasses would suit me best because the wider
more delicate frame will accentuate my features more. As well as, them being the correct shape for my face I have always
wanted a pair of RayBans so I thought they would be great investment for the upcoming summer months and I love the gold
details to them, I also wish they had a rose gold version. 

If these sunglasses are not for you then you can find so many more brands, shapes and styles on the FarFetch website here
it was so difficult for me to just chose one.

Now came to the styling of the sunglasses, I wanted to keep everything quite simple which I like in the summer months as
you don't want to be wearing to many heavy items of clothing especially if it is warm. Something we don't always see in the
UK. That's why I thought the main item of clothing to wear with the sunglasses would be a staple piece in your wardrobe;
a white shirt.  This could then be worn with jeans, denim shorts or some more tailored shorts if you were going on a
night out. Then a small, tan brown bag like this Michael Kors one would be great to carry your essentials round with you. 

What is your favourite pair of sunglasses from the FarFetch website. Don't forget to take a look at them here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.