MARY LOU-MANIZER REVIEW

Sunday, February 07, 2016


The Balms Mary Lou-Manizer is a highlighter that you will probably find in every beauty blogger or YouTubers make-up stash. Strobing and contouring became really big in 2015 with highlighting before being an extra process in your make-up, it has now become a necessity with us not being able to get enough of it.

As you might have saw I bought my Mary Lou from Feel Unique as it was on sale for £15 here, with it usually costing £18 this was a bargain especially for the quality of the product. I had resisted from purchasing this so many times but with seeing it over and over again in tutorials and it being on sale I knew I just had to have it. 

Now you probably want to know what all the fuss is about. First of all, the creamy texture it is soft and creamy with tonnes of pigment. It is a highlighter which highlights not giving a soft shimmer but a full beam of light to the face. Sometimes you can overdo it with highlighter so has this has such a high pigment I use my Real Techniques setting brush to pick up the product, dust a little off and then apply it to the high points of my face; those being the cheeks, brow bone, nose and cupids bow. It is extremely easy to blend leaving yourself with a soft golden glow, who does not love a healthy glow.

As well as the product being amazing so is the packaging. The Balm is a brand famous for its quirky packaging and I love the Marilyn Monroe inspired girl on the front who has been arrested for having the perfect highlight it seems. 

If you are searching for a highlighter of an amazing quality, not too pricey and you can wear on all occasions then the Mary Lou is the one you need.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.