VALENTINES DAY LOOK

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope you all have a great day whatever your doing, I'm going to be spending it with my best friend eating dominoes so mine cant get any better really. 
I was recently inspired by   The Black Tux to create a short Valentines look post which I thought would be a great idea. As it could give you some last minute inspiration for what to wear.

For a female I wanted to go with something that was fun, flirty and also sexy all things you want to be feeling on Valentines. So, I decided to go with a playsuit and thought this khaki one from Topshop was the perfect fit. It is short and goes in at the waist so you can show off all the right areas and then pairing it with these strappy block heels from New Look you can also accentuate your legs. Then, for make-up I think it would be a good idea to have a statement lip so went for the classic red with Ruby Woo from Mac but if you would like to keep the lips more simple then maybe go for a smoky eye instead.

For the boy's outfit I decided to enlist the help of my flat mate Matt as he kind of knows what he is talking about. I got him to look through the variety of suit rentals that the Black Tux offer and he decided this navy one was the best. I do agree with him as navy is a bit more of a casual type of suit so it great for any event.

What will you be wearing on Valentines?

*I was contacted by the Black Tux to write this post, all opinions are my own. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.