BEAUTY ESSENTIALS

Sunday, March 13, 2016








I often find that some days I cant be bothered to do my full face of make-up and would rather just pop on my favourite products that make me feel uplifted. So I thought I would tell you all about them. 

Concealer is the product I find that can really wake you up, I love the use the Maybelline eraser eye concealer as it is quite high coverage really covering those dark under eye circles. When having a minimal make-up day the main thing I want to do is make myself look awake not like I have dragged myself out of bed so I like to use a nude eyeliner such as this Rimmel exaggerate which you can see is really well loved. Pairing that with a thin coat of mascara to open up my lashes. I find the L'Oreal Miss Manga is great for this because it isn't very thick like the lash sensational so just adds a slight bit of length. Eyebrows, for me these are really important as they frame you face so I would most likely always do these which is why they are one of my many essentials. When going for a more natural look rather than using my beloved dipbrow I would opt for a pencil as it is easier just to fill in a few hairs so I have been using this crayon like one from Nyx, the only downside for me is that it is quite light. To finish the look off I would wear a lip balm like the nude Babylips or my other option being a nude, sheer lipstick one I have featured in a recent post is Maybelline pearl lipstick in Rosewood. 

whats in my make-up bag with FarFetch




To change my look from minimal to a more evening/ full face I would add some contour, eyeshadow and highlighter as I find these products are the ones that really change your look. Farfetch have recently added a beauty section to their wide range of products on their website so from there I decided to put together a wishlist of some high end beauty essentials. First up, probably the biggest make-up trends contour and highlight. I have heard so many amazing things about the Hourglass Ambient lighting palette, I think this would be a great essential because there are three highlighting shades to choose from meaning you can go for a subtle or more extravagant highlight depending on how you feel. From watching countless contouring routines the Kevin Aucoin sculpting powder has got to have created the most sculpted but still can be natural looking cheekbone. Taking the look now from minimal to everyday to night time, the By Terry Ombre Blackstars really transforms you. These are an essential for me as they area cream eyeshadow sticks which are pigmented, shimmery and very blendable so you can create an amazing smoky eye, with lots of shades to choose from.


So they are my beauty essentials and wish list, what are yours?

*I was contacted by Farfetch to write this post but all opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.