SKINCARE ROUTINE

Friday, March 25, 2016



Its been quite a while since I showed you my skin care routine, not much has changed but I thought I'd tell you what I'm still loving and what I do. In my last routine I did not use a facial wash but now I've discovered two that I love. For days where I just want to get my make-up off my face a gently cleanse it I opt for the Simple moisturising facial wash. I find this is a good match for my skin because it has ingredients like pro-vitamin B5 which adds revitalises and softens your skin which is great for dry skin. However, when I want a deeper cleanse and to really clean out my pores I like to choose this Nivea gentle exfoliating scrub as it has beads inside which when combined with warm water remove dead skin cells. I tend to use this once or twice a week depending on the amount of make-up days I've had that week. Also, once or every two, I like to use the deep cleansing face mask, this isn't heavy on the skin and the ingredients are similar to the facial wash making your skin feeling very soft and clean.


 After I've washed my face which gets off the majority of my make-up, I go in with my Garnier micellar water to take off whatever is left but mainly I use this to take off my eye make-up. Afterwards, I use the Nivea cleanser and toner to remove any last traces of make-up and refresh my face with the toner and take off the residue from the cleanser. 

After all that cleansing I then like to moisturize my face with another simple product can you tell I'm a big fan of the brand. I like to use the hydrating light moisturiser and have done for years because like the name suggests it is light on the skin and really keeps it hydrated and revitalized. Finally, I pop a bit of eye balm on to my under eyes as I find this really soothes them and I'm good to go to bed.  












What is your skincare routine like?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.