WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

Wednesday, March 09, 2016



It's only right that whenever a blogger gets a new bag that they share it with you. So I'm doing just that.
I purchased this leather mini cross body from Urban Outfitters a few weeks ago now, I saw it and fell in love, it then went into the sales so I knew I had to have it. I believe I paid about £20 something for it which for an Urban Outfitters good quality bag is just amazing. It is in a lovely tan brown and also black leather on the inside so is reversible meaning that it will go with any outfit. I also love that it comes with a mini purse so I can just put my cards inside there. It then fastens with a metal stud instead but the only downside of this is that if you have a lot of stuff in there it can open. 


Now onto the contents...


I don't like to carry too much in my bag so I have tried to downside all the rubbish I have in there lately. First up is my card holder from New Look, I love having a card holder rather than a purse because it takes up a lot less room and I rarely carry cash so it is so much easier. I love this one as it has two card slots as well as a zip section and the gold details really add something special. Another essential, are my keys which I have a fur pom pom from Primark attached to it, along with my key I have my memory stick and student card on there too.

Now onto the essentials every girl probably has in there bag. Of course some form of spray I really like impulse so I have shoved one of those in there. Then a hand sanitizer, this is amazing as it smells of strawberry laces so you don't get that horrible anti-bacterial spray some of them have. Along with that I saw Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup have this really clever idea of having girly essentials like tampons, plasters, paracetamol etc all wrapped up with a hair bobble as you are probably going to need them one day. That way they are all compact and there when you need them. Finally, I then just have a mini hair brush because my hair gets very knotty in the Southampton wind and a snack today it was clearly chewits haha.

What do you keep in your bag? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.