CORFU HOLIDAY DIARY: Day 3

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Day 3 of our holiday was pretty similar to the first couple of days as it consisted of relaxing by the pool and beach. The beach at Roda was really nice as you weren't walking on painful stones. We splashed around in the sea and got some lunch and milkshakes from Roxannes, where we ate the evening before.



While on our way to the beach we stopped off to a shop where you can book trips as we wanted to go on a couple of excursions. We decided to go to Corfu town twice once on the coach and the second on the boat which would be nice to see the sites of Corfu from the sea. As well we wanted to go to Sidari one evening, which you will hear about soon. 

For dinner this evening we went to Roda Park, which is number one on trip advisor. I loved the outside feel of this restaurant as there was greenery all around you and we were even sat by a pretty fountain. The staff were really friendly and told us about a greek night we could of attended but sadly couldn't. The food was amazing I was so full from my halloumi starter I couldn't finish my feta pizza but they packed it up for me so I could take it back to the hotel. If you ever go to Roda I highly recommend eating here as there was such a wide range of food so there is something for everyone. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.