CORFU HOLIDAY DIARY: Day 7

Thursday, June 23, 2016


Our final full day and night consisted of going back to Sidari by bus which was very cheap, from what I remember I believe it was €3. For out last night we wanted to go clubbing and new Sidari was the closest and best place to do that so we went to dinner first at Calypso which was my favourite meal of the holiday. I had a greek wrap which was chicken, Caesar dressing and salad and then it came with a side of chips.  After dinner we walked around for a little where we found an English style bar so had a few cocktails there and then we went back to wear we had dinner as it had transformed into a club which had quite a few young people in. 

 

Before we went back home on the Saturday night we had a traditional gyros and a walk along the beach then off we went back to the airport. 

I hope you have enjoyed my holiday diary, have you been on holiday this year? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.