WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Friday, June 03, 2016



Hello and welcome back!

Since I started uni way back in September last year it feels like I've had to do a lot of these catch up posts because suddenly my life got very busy and this little blog sadly had to take a back seat. But now it is summer I'm hoping I have lots of ideas and can post more. Before, I showcase my new content to you I thought it would be a good idea to ramble on about whats been going on in my life lately, then you can tell me all about yours in the comments. 

First off, I've finished uni for summer! My first year is officially over which is great as it means I'm home for summer for a good three months but I'm also very sad about it as it means I'm no longer a fresher and everything is going to get much harder very soon. Going to uni was one of the best decisions I've made, I've had the best time and made some great new friends. I do have a post coming up about my overall uni experience so if you have anything you would want me to cover please let me know. As well as finishing uni, I also jetted off to corfu at the end of May. This was an amazing holiday and I can't wait to tell you all about that too in my holiday diary posts. 

So they are the major things which went on while I've been absent. As the uni workload got a bit too much I was unable to do fun things like write this blog but now I'm work free ( apart from my job) so concentrating on this throughout summer will be great. If there are any posts you would like me to write please let me know.

Have a lovely day! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.