CORNWALL PHOTO DIARY

Friday, August 19, 2016


At the beginning of August I went on a family holiday to Cornwall. We stayed in a lodge at Hoburne Doublebois which is near Liskeard, as we were not close to many places it meant we got to have days out to a few different towns. 


 The accommodation we stayed in was really nice and spacious with three bedrooms and two bathrooms (one was an ensuite from the main bedroom). The site we stayed on didn't have loads going on but it was peaceful and did have a small games room, play area and golf course. 


My favourite place to visit on the holiday was probably Newquay as there were lots of little shops to look around as well as the most amazing beach, the best I've seen in the UK. I loved walking around Looe which we travelled to by train, I even had the nicest fish and chips by the beach from an award winning restaurant but sadly I've forgotten the name. It was extremely busy so that just shows how good they were. As well as this we also visited Truro which has more typical high street stores and Fowey where we actually saw some of countryfile being filmed. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.