AUGUST FAVOURITES

Wednesday, September 14, 2016


It's that time of the month where I share with you the products I have been loving, it feels like so long since I've done a favourites post but anywhere here goes. 


There have been two Bourjois products that I have really enjoyed using, Bourjois is such a good quality high street brand for make-up I cannot recommend their products enough. So the radiance reveal concealer is one I have been using often. Firstly, I love the packaging it reminds me of a high end concealer with its glass packaging and silver lid. It is also really small and compact so can easily fit into your bag. I have the shade light which is still a little dark for me but it is great at covering up dark circles and imperfections even though it is not super high coverage. It even has a scent to it that I can't think of what it is but it definitely doesn't have that wet paint smell. Primers are a product I never really explored, I think I have only tried two but after wearing the happy light luminous primer on holiday I have gone through two bottles, I literally cannot get enough. It is a serum primer so not only smooths out your skin ready for make-up but it is super lightweight, leaves your skin moisturised and adds dewiness. If you have oily skin then there is also a matte version, Bourjois are really catering for everyone!
Sometimes for an everyday look I want to tone down the lipstick and not go for something matte so I have been reaching for this Soap and glory sexy mother pucker lipstick in 'Love & O Beige.' Like Mac they have given their lipsticks different finishes in this range so this is a shine so it leaves my lips with a lovely layer of nude but is also slightly glossy but not sticky which I love. The packaging is also so pretty it looks great in my lipstick holder, I must get the whole range.
Nyx's famous jumbo eye pencil, if you read my nyx haul then you know that I am so glad I bought this. It has saved me on the days where I'm in a bit of a rush with my make-up, not having time to do a full eye look so a quick swipe of this over the lids and blend, I'm all set to go. My final favourite product of the month is the Benefit gimme brow, I had been wanting to try this ever since it was brought out but just couldn't justify the £18.50 on such a small product but lucky for me I got to try a tester. Although, after trying it I can totally justify the money this keeps my brows in place all day, makes them slightly fuller and adds a tiny of colour. It works well with my Anastasia dip brow by spreading the dip brown evenly through the brow. The small mascara applicator style wand means it is so easy to get the precision you need with brows. I have the shade medium, deep would be better for dark brows like mine but it works just as well. 

 What have been your favourite products this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.