AW STYLE INSPIRATION

Sunday, September 18, 2016

find the images on my pinterest board 

 Can you believe we are coming to the end of September, Autumn is well underway. Whenever the season changes I love to look around for different outfits that I want to create, or new pieces that I need to add to my wardrobe. Magazines, Pinterest and Instagram are usually my go to places as they have all the latest styles and trends. 


I like to keep my style simple which you probably know with then having one statement piece to the outfit whether that is a jumper, bag or shoes, it can be whatever I think stands out the most. This season i am looking to buy some baggy jumpers pairing them with jeans (Topshop are my favourite) or skits as I have had my eye on this corded skirt for a while. In terms of shoes over the knee boots I think will still be a key trend this year and on more casual days trainers or chelsea boots. One thing I do need to get this year is a good winter coat, I am loving the camel or grey boyfriend coats.

What will you be wearing this season? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.