NYX HAUL

Sunday, September 11, 2016





I have been meaning to share with you my recent buys so thought why not do a mini Nyx haul. I bought these items a few weeks ago now, probably should of waited until the lingerie liquid lipsticks around but hey I can always make another trip. 
Having Nyx available in boots now is so convenient as for ages us beauty bloggers were dying to get our hands on lots of products and now it is more accessible, yay!

All my buys are pretty much eye related, so I'll start with mascara. This was the main reason I was actually in boots as my current trusty Maybelline lashsensational mascara had dried up so I was in desperate need of a new one, when I spotted the doll eye mascara. This being only £7 is a tiny bit cheaper than Maybelline and leaves me with fluttery lashes as some mascaras can often clump all your lashes together being a bit too heavy on the eyes. I opted for the volume version as this is what I tend to look for in mascaras but they also do a waterproof and lengthening. A brow mascara is something I never really bothered but after using my friends clear one on holiday I thought this will be one of my new essentials. I heard that this is a dupe for the Benefit gimme brow but after trying both I think the gimme brow makes your brows fuller whereas this adds some slight colour and sets your brows, doing the perfect job for me. 




























Whenever I hear the brand Nyx there are two products that spring to mind and thats the liquid lipsticks and jumbo eye pencils. There are so many youtubers I watch which use this as a base for eyeshadows. I was hoping to get the shade 'milk' to use as an eyeshadow primer but was sadly sold out but then I spotted 'sparkle nude' and knew I had to try it. It is a shimmery golden nude which works perfectly on top of a taupe/ brown eye shadow. What I also love about these is that they can be used as eyeliners too. The final product I picked up was a concealer as well you can never really have enough. I always find that I run out of concealer far quicker than another other product. I decided to get the HD concealer wand in light (CW03) as I wanted it more for blemishes. This is a great concealer that is light but does a good job of covering without having to use too much product.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.