10 BEST THINGS ABOUT AUTUMMN

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween! 


Today, I thought I would share with you my favourite things about the colder seasons, while I hate being cold I do actually love autumn and winter as everything is so much more cosy. 

  1. It is more acceptable to sit in bed all day in your PJs watching a film or crappy TV show. I've just started watching Ab fab and love how funny it is, technically I can say it is related to my uni course, so is it really procrastination? 
  2. Sitting in fluffy socks and a blanket with hot chocolate.
  3. AW winter fashion I definitely prefer to summer, I love layering, wearing big jumpers, buying new jackets and wearing ankle boots.
  4. Autumnal scents, cinnamon, gingerbread, spicy candles. 
  5. Lush bringing out their christmas range!
  6. Darker nail and lip colours.
  7. Halloween, bonfire night, christmas - I love all the festive celebrations
  8. Christmas markets coming out
  9. That extra hour in bed when the clocks change.
  10. The excitment of getting ready to buy christmas presents, decorating the house, lots of food and chocolate. 
What are your favourite things about Autumn?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.