MAC PREP & PRIME FIX PLUS REVIEW

Monday, October 10, 2016


Priming and prepping my make-up has become a high priority in my routine now, I do not know how I survived before. This had been on my wish list for quite a while and with the help of my best friend my boyfriend kindly got it me for my birthday. 

Mac Pre & Prime Fix+ is a lightweight face mist which you can use before or after make-up. Most people would probably think you are paying £17.50 to spritz water on your face but I promise it does actually make your make-up last that bit longer. It contains lots of vitamins, minerals, green tea, chamomile and cucumber which are used to soothe and hydrate the skin. Although, I don't use it everyday because that it probably a bit of a waste but for a night out and if I know I'll be wearing make-up for a long amount of time. I love that as my skin is quite dry once I have sprayed my face with this it keeps my face feeling hydrated and doesn't let my make-up cake during the day.

It has many uses as before make-up to set the skin ready for your base, after to make it last and even during the day to keep you cool and skin looking that bit dewy. I also use it on my brush whether that be to dampen one so that I can pick up more pigment for an eyeshadow or to spot clean. Cant be bothered to go to the sink to dampen you beauty blender then use it for that too. It is certainly a versatile product which I would love to find a cheaper alternative too. 

Have you tried this product?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.