DAY AT THE DOCKS

Wednesday, November 30, 2016


 
 
 

Outfit posts are something I have always wanted to do but never had the guts. I love creating comfy, casual but classy and elegant outfits as well that is really my personal style. My boyfriend came down to visit me in Southampton and somehow managed to talk me into taking some photos for my blog. I actually really like how they came out and could probably drag him into taking some more for me one day.

Layering is something I love to do with my outfits as well in the extremely cold temperatures we are having right now it is needed. So I decided to wear a bodycon dress with a jumper thrown over the top to dress it down paired it with my over the knee boots which I never really wear day to day but it works. Topped it off with a black side bag and the coat I cannot stop wearing right now from H&M.

Coat (similar) / Dress (similar) / Jumper (similar) / Bag - primark /  Boots 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.